Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some passenger are really shady.

This lady that I picked up changed her mind when I drop her off at the original destination, and decide to go eat thereafter. Not only that, she forgot the place where she want to eat an had me drive around. Now she emails to Uber for a trip adjustment and mentioned I took and inefficient route. Not only that she drop my rating. People are people. Always I email Uber.

Attachments

· Registered
1,195 Posts

This lady that I picked up changed her mind when I drop her off at the original destination, and decide to go eat thereafter. Not only that, she forgot the place where she want to eat an had me drive around. Now she emails to Uber for a trip adjustment and mentioned I took and inefficient route. Not only that she drop my rating. People are people. Always I email Uber.
Happened to me to.i had to go to the office and take care of that. My word against her. But end of it i got paid.

· Banned
388 Posts

I hope that ***** gets hit by a bus tomorrow

· Registered
2,227 Posts

That totally sucks!!! To avoid this, it might be a good idea to have someone enter a new destination if they change their mind. At least then there is some Uber trail and drivers don't have get into the driver v. pax versions of the story.

Reactions: XUberMike

· Registered
1,013 Posts

Wow bro u used the exact word, shady mofos. Wow I mean I expect stuff from uber pax

· Registered
175 Posts
TE="advent88, post: 483768, member: 24534"]Some passenger are really shady.

This lady that I picked up changed her mind when I drop her off at the original destination, and decide to go eat thereafter. Not only that, she forgot the place where she want to eat an had me drive around. Now she emails to Uber for a trip adjustment and mentioned I took and inefficient route. Not only that she drop my rating. People are people. Always I email Uber.[/QUOTE]
happened to me to. i fought it and i got paid.

· Registered
1,042 Posts
End the trip or have her enter new address...I would have ended the trip lol what was her pax rating. I have a list of pax that I 86'd I rated them accordingly and wrote down pick up location. Makes it a lot easier to cancel on them. Although I'm holding off on 1 douchbag going to accept the request and cancel right in front of him lol

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.