Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Although the media may have ruined it for everybody else.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/uber-drivers-battle-opt-uberpool-trips-article-1.2696572

Uber's unwillingness to allow drivers to opt out should be viewed that their claim that drivers benefit is fraudulent and they know it. By which I mean deceptive to the level that it rises to a crime.

Except in SF. Because of PDPlus here we benefit from possibly the only area where Pool isn't a total negative. So long as it is around I wouldn't want a complete block to all Pool rides, but there are times - high traffic or high surge - where I would.

Still of course, the bonus can't last forever, and without it Pool makes Uber as a whole a negative enough experience I would(will) stop.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Except in SF. Because of PDPlus here we benefit from possibly the only area where Pool isn't a total negative. So long as it is around I wouldn't want a complete block to all Pool rides, but there are times - high traffic or high surge - where I would.
I never understood the purpose of feeding pool rides to those drivers that don't want them. The entire system would function better if a Pool Ping got picked up faster it would seem. Uber could clearly just offer PDBs to Pool Drivers and everyone could just stop *****ing.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts