Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some Uber dingleberry( My apologies to all the dingleberries as they are better than this nut head and smell better than some as well.) was parked on a 4 lane road, which no one has ever parked on, in my ten years living in this town. He was sitting in his car with cell phone to head calling his rider. There isn't even a door where he was calling from, just the side of the building. I honked at him as I drove by. Guess this is what Uber wants.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Some Uber dingleberry( My apologies to all the dingleberries as they are better than this nut head and smell better than some as well.) was parked on a 4 lane road, which no one has ever parked on, in my ten years living in this town. He was sitting in his car with cell phone to head calling his rider. There isn't even a door where he was calling from, just the side of the building. I honked at him as I drove by. Guess this is what Uber wants.
If he was parked along the curb and it wasn't a red zone, I really don't see the problem. However, I have honked at two Uber drivers. One was for an illegal U-turn and at the same time, stopping in the middle of the road to pick up a pax, and a few days after, one just came to a stop without any hazards at the entrance just after the Pleasant Grove off ramp of I-65 in the Samsclub parking lot.

I wouldn't have had a problem if the drivers had used their hazards. That way, at least I know they are going to do something stupid.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts