Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
631 Posts
Not sure I have ever seen an Arlington cop outside of Clarendon drunky carnival. Never gave me any problem.
I probably spend about 2-4 hours every day all over Arlington for the past 10 years (not just Ubering, obviously). Used to work full-time (10 hrs/day) in Ballston when I had a job. Well I take it back, there was one speed trap I drove by every morning. Actually have not seen it in a few years though!

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
Why LOL.
Arlington cops are the worst. They act like they have a butt plug everytime they start working.

DC and MD cops are much more reserved
I've had dealings with them from everything from traffic infractions to a murder case. I also work out with a couple of ACPD officers. Every one I've met has been solid and the kind of person you want as officers.

I kind of like them having a tough rep. Keeps the riffraff away (no offense LowIQCrazyMika)

·
Banned
2,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I've had dealings with them from everything from traffic infractions to a murder case. I also work out with a couple of ACPD officers. Every one I've met has been solid and the kind of person you want as officers.

I kind of like them having a tough rep. Keeps the riffraff away (no offense LowIQCrazyMika)
None taken....my point is that Arlington Cops likes to pull people over more often than DC or MD cops ....even for a small infraction as going 5 miles over the limit....And not using turn signal to change the lane even I did use the tuen signal....for me Arlington cops will go chase a trash can if they have to find a reason to pull you over.
All my 3 ticket I have gotten from Arlington ...and for stupid reasons like turn signal or going 5 miles over...

Here in MD I go 20 r 25 over infront of cops and not once gotten a ticket

·
26,230 Posts
Never have I had a problem with Arlington Po-po. There is one guy on the force who should not be a Po-po, but, the last time that I saw him he did mind his manners. He used to be a goon at Ballston Common. He was a little too happy with his billy club, there. The rest of them are allright, though.

·
Premium Member
432 Posts
I've had dealings with them from everything from traffic infractions to a murder case.
You were involved in a murder case?!?

What happened-bunch of millennials try to clown-car you on a base rate Pool? :eek:

I know how you proved your innocence though. "Your Honor, it couldn't have been me, as these records clearly show I have never accepted a base rate Pool." :cool:

·
Premium Member
24,603 Posts
You were involved in a murder case?!?

What happened-bunch of millennials try to clown-car you on a base rate Pool? :eek:

I know how you proved your innocence though. "Your Honor, it couldn't have been me, as these records clearly show I have never accepted a base rate Pool." :cool:
Guy said "I'll tip you in the app" then snickered...

Place I worked got robbed by a fornicating crackhead that was in there earlier. Little rat bastard stole my tip jar then came back later and robbed the place and stabbed the guy there to death. Guy he killed was one of the nicest people you'd ever meet. I had left like 10 minutes before. ******* got like $100 as I recall.

I got to testify that he was there earlier. Sadly he didn't get the chair. My tax dollars are keeping him warm and happy. Hopefully he's gaped nightly.

The detectives were very professional and empathetic.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts