Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 59 of 59 Posts

· Registered
1,483 Posts
Water pins are not just for Uber. While doing the 1990 census I had a pin.described as "located 1 mile S of the Galveston E ferry landing."

Uh huh! All I could see was the Gulf of Mexico. After checking my directions one more time. I wrote non-existent for the pin.

The person who made that determination must have been the one describing the beach houses w/no addresses -- blue house, gray house, blue house, pink house . . . . peach house (BINGO!). I started with the peach house & worked back & forwards from it.

The water pins brought back memories.

· Registered
744 Posts
Wow -really? Check yourself-I think you're broken. Like I said, I didn't really notice nor think much as I was scrolling through forum posts. When I saw an update reflecting a drivers ratings, it caught my eye and I raised a decency flag, and both photo providers responded appropriately, like decent adults so the actual ISSUE could remain as the topic.

If ' brothers and sisters' are reserved for blacks, there are a lot of military folks, Christians, firefighters, nurses, fraternity and sorority members who never got the memo.

So grow up, or go fight with someone who enjoys an argument.
He's a complete racist. It's a recurring theme in ALL his posts. He can't help himself:rolleyes:

· Registered
4,460 Posts
When I first started out, if I were driving, I would press to accept without even looking at where the ping was coming from. If you SOBs had done this to me, I would have driven to the bottom of Lake Michigan and then I would come have come looking for you. o_O
I would assume it's not always convenient to check addresses if you are in motion.

· Registered
4,460 Posts
He couldn't guess my "demographic" if he tried besides, I'm an angel not an angle..... This guy is beyond bright but I have to assume some type of war related brain damage coupled with some unnameable opiate poppy plant abuse(wink wink) induced mental illness. This cartoon character is too funny to be laughable.

Further he probably believed his Über rating.....
I meant "angle" as in his point (if he really had one! ):D

· Registered
423 Posts
Folks, we wont tolerate any comments or posts which are race related. Frankly some of the comments within this thread were ridiculous and offensive. All have been deleted. The thread is now closed.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.