Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Did you give the driver a chance to cancel? or contact them?
i canceled so they wouldnt waste gas on the trip , just a little experiment, and its probably why there is little to no surge these days. too many and they arent smart enough to ignore some pins. my guess betsy is a school teacher and will hopefully go away next month

· Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Camry solara is a 2 door vehicle. So now they accept coupes? :eek:
maybe auntie betsy lied that it had 4 doors, or its possible they mis-labeled it , they had my jetta as a hybrid till a few emails took it off(i didnt want hipsters mad that i mis represented my car)

· Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dang! That's a low blow to a sister driver (broadcasting her photo, tags and ratings!!!) Come on now, this forum is readable by the world, at least crop out the personal data!
i dont see a big deal , maybe the plate for privacy. public driver, if my pic is out there and rating oh well.

· Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
View attachment 11649 Swim to me baby!!! Save me!! I'm drowning. :eek:

Btw.. Her rating was 4.3. Probably on a verge of deactivation. Afraid for her acceptance rate.
i feel bad for her but at the same time, so many think they can be drivers, first you have to actually be good at driving, next customer service has to be there and 3rd smarts of where and when to be and when to start driving- down to the car and mpg ect.

· Registered
2,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Did you give them time to call and ask you to cancel? Because if it was me that's what I would have done: accept and then call and tell you you were in the middle of the bay and you needed to cancel. Unless I was close in which case I'd park as close as I could and get the no show fee.
i called and asked to bring a snorkle . no , neither called , i canceled in a min

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.