Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Better not cause me any trouble...

Ended up HAVING to report two different people. One to Lyft (probably guilty), one to Fuber (CYA -- had long surged XL airport ride after airing car out, but smell came BACK cuz it was before I found the crushed bits stuck to other shoe gunk under seat....Pretty sure that lady noticed the odor)

Freakin paxholes....

·
Registered
334 Posts
Fabreeze, or remind your pax it's legal now for your last passenger to have it, and that if you don't like it, it's because you are racist... Besides every poo pax has always been stoned off their ass, you probably just didn't know it... because who in their right mind would ride poo? ROFL!

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Fabreeze, or remind your pax it's legal now for your last passenger to have it, and that if you don't like it, it's because you are racist... Besides every poo pax has always been stoned off their ass, you probably just didn't know it... because who in their right mind would ride poo? ROFL!
I'm XL today.... I don't get pool.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
Can't....I'm literally allergic to it.

Wonder if I should smoke some cigs in the car though now, it's a safer smell.

PS ozium yeah I know...already got absolutely toxic quantities of it sprayed on
Eventually it has to come out, what do you think of this? Legit or not? I'm 50/50 on it. Salt dries it, alcohol does something...

·
Registered
1,753 Posts
Better not cause me any trouble...

Ended up HAVING to report two different people. One to Lyft (probably guilty), one to Fuber (CYA -- had long surged XL airport ride after airing car out, but smell came BACK cuz it was before I found the crushed bits stuck to other shoe gunk under seat....Pretty sure that lady noticed the odor)

Freakin paxholes....
it was oregano.

·
Premium Member
3,275 Posts
Do they still sell single "rolling papers" at the corner liquor (grocery store) ? :) It's been a long time.

·
Registered
668 Posts
That reminds me of a couple of losers with heavy body order, wearing flannel I picked up last month at 2am.

As they were walking to the car I saw a cloud of smoke so I figured a hit of vape before they got in.

But it smelled like burning plastic coming off them when they were sitting in the car for 10 mins.

Had to google it but almost positive it was meth.

I even started feeling kinda funny after a couple mins the smell was so bad.

·
Premium Member
10,831 Posts
Reactions: KekeLo

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Racist for not liking the smell of pot? This is an attempt at being rediculous right.?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts