Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My last ride tonight was a Soho pickup. This was my first time picking up there. I get to the designated pickup area and put on my flashers. 2 issues. Man with flashlight tried to run me off. Then my rider couldn't find me because he isn't familiar with where he is. I hear him complain about being charged for waiting. Then gives me a 4 star rating and ruins my 5! Main concern is the man who told me I couldn't park there. Is that not the procedure. I was on phone with rider when he walked up and tried to run me off. I'm confused.

· Registered
1,614 Posts
. . . . Main concern is the man who told me I couldn't park there. . . . . he walked up and tried to run me off. I'm confused.
Possibly, the SoHo pickup agreement was between UBER and Tampa PD. However, there is a "George Zimmerman" guy who patrols and harasses drivers. I encounter him primarily on Azeale Street between Armenia and Howard. Don't know if he's an "official" neighborhood watchman or not. I do NOT engage him, because some of such guys are real nut jobs. I ignore him and continue my UBER business.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.