Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,668 Posts
Some of us should come together and buy this software and create our own Toronto based rideshare company. https://www.agriya.com/products/uber-clone?ref=producthunt
This is simply amazing. I'm surprised that this did not happen sooner. My neighbours 2 doors down are from India have been transferring their top programmers to Toronto, bulk of employees still India based. Many of these companies prefer TD Centre for their Canadian offices. These companies are very adept at eCommerce.

I have noticed on many drivers now doing daily shuttles between Toronto and London, Kingston, Ottawa and Montreal using Kijji. Fares were originally 50 dollars but they have now gone down to 30. Many tried to add a charge of $10 for a bag but this did not go over well with riders.

People are now booking cars via FaceBook. I have some more research to do on this new ride share model. If the politicians thought Uber was disruptive wait till social media figures out innovative ways using Square, Google Pay or cold hard cash.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts