Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any word? Wasn't there a newsletter about certain changes being made? This is one of them that needs to be made and I want us all to stand up for ourselves.

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
Any word? Wasn't there a newsletter about certain changes being made? This is one of them that needs to be made and I want us all to stand up for ourselves.
There's always constant changes being made to the app, and a tipping option for ALL platforms will NEVER be implemented as long as TK is in charge.

·
Premium Member
11,623 Posts
DRider85 said:
So will Uber offer an in app tip option?
No.
Remember when they used to say there is no such thing as a dumb question?
That's a cliche, typically used so as not to offend someone asking a dumb question. Because, truthfully...we ALL learn from dumb questions. We don't want to look dumb (most of us), but we need the info, so we say that.

But the cliche is not always true.

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Yes they will if they remain in business. One flaw in their business model is that that the tips will eventually come out of their pockett. When they have a worthy competitor (they will one day) that competitor will not just make next to nothing on a fare. That competitor will have very deep pocketts and much better technology. When uber actually gets a worthy adversary, ubers damage control will start with tips. I know you must be saying " driverless cars dont need tips". Silly driver. Driverless cars dont need uber either but uber is using that pie in the sky hard. Ever wonder why?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts