Uber Drivers Forum banner
541 - 560 of 1,397 Posts
Why amc? Don't you think the big boys are just rolling the price up and down and collecting stocks for their short position deliveries that are coming due the whole way at this point while making money along the way with collusion? If so how will you time your positions.

I'm assuming you're trying to cash in on the options with this volatility. You put together a spread on Friday?

Maybe that was the point for the surge the other week. To get people to cash in their profits so they can pick up stocks once that happens and hedge their losses with options.

Want to be early? This awesomecalls , @ajtrader7 on Twitter charges either daily, weekly or monthly fee to join his live trading room. He’s pretty powerful so many freaking times I’ve expected a stock to go parabolic and keep going higher and higher but this jerkoff and his thousands of followers go the opposite way and left Me scratching my head. Like on Wednesday clove ran again to $27 from $17 and I thought here we go to $50 amd this jerkoff actually shorted it and down it went to $15? Or lesss.
I hate 90% of the influencers out there. I’ll check him out tho

Why amc? Don't you think the big boys are just rolling the price up and down and collecting stocks for their short position deliveries that are coming due the whole way at this point while making money along the way with collusion? If so how will you time your positions.

I'm assuming you're trying to cash in on the options with this volatility. You put together a spread on Friday?

Maybe that was the point for the surge the other week. To get people to cash in their profits so they can pick up stocks once that happens and hedge their losses with options.
Interesting. What do you think about amc and gme

Well the whole narrative was that a bunch of people were going to buy the available shares and expose the illegal (naked) shorting practices that the hedge funds and market makers were engaging in and make a bunch of money once the squeeze forced the prices to unbelievable levels, like $10k a share. Of course the government would step in at some point before that as they always do and work out some deal to save the investment banks and firms.

Problem is that along the way people will sell as they make big gains. Even "diamond hands" let's eat sells he doesn't hold. He posted very upfront that his only allegiance is to making money. Which would seem he takes his gains and rolls them to other plays. This is what most people are and have been doing, even though they say that they are holding. Which means this ultra squeeze won't happen.

I've read up on the data about how much short interest there is but the real numbers are just about impossible to find. All I know is that the guys who are suspect are in the process of covering up their activities and no doubt through colluding with each other.

And trusting the SEC is like trusting UBER when they say they are going to make things better for the little guy. It is most likely the opposite.

you guys dropped the ball with these pump and dumps. you were supposed to hold gme and stick it to the big boys with their illegal market manipulation tactics. what happened to your diamond hands?
What are you talking about???

GME paid for my wife’s photoshopped dream kitchen, new appliances, newly cemented walkways in the yard and patio , renovated bathrooms , and new rear yard.

Well the whole narrative was that a bunch of people were going to buy the available shares and expose the illegal (naked) shorting practices that the hedge funds and market makers were engaging in and make a bunch of money once the squeeze forced the prices to unbelievable levels, like $10k a share. Of course the government would step in at some point before that as they always do and work out some deal to save the investment banks and firms.

Problem is that along the way people will sell as they make big gains. Even "diamond hands" let's eat sells he doesn't hold. He posted very upfront that his only allegiance is to making money. Which would seem he takes his gains and rolls them to other plays. This is what most people are and have been doing, even though they say that they are holding. Which means this ultra squeeze won't happen.

I've read up on the data about how much short interest there is but the real numbers are just about impossible to find. All I know is that the guys who are suspect are in the process of covering up their activities and no doubt through colluding with each other.

And trusting the SEC is like trusting UBER when they say they are going to make things better for the little guy. It is most likely the opposite.
Sounds absolutely right about the ultra squeeze. Feel kinda bad for the ones who believe in the whole “ape together strong” BS. What I want to see is the top guy’s trades that are telling these guys to hodl. Cause I guarantee they aren’t holding shit.

I actually am following zack Morris, pj matlock, Hugh henne, Dan deity of dips and a few others. Haven’t seen their tweets yet except Zack Morris. Out of all of them AJ is most reliable?
I’ve made a lot of money off Zach Morris calls which may sometimes involve multi day swings or hold or sometimes weeks before it makes an upside move after a dip, where in AJ price moves the same day.

He claims a lot of chat rooms copy his trades according to his daily rant which imho means he’s the best pump and dump room.

if you join his room, you will learn a lot for sure even for a short period. However paper trade first to learn his style of trading.

Im impressed with Ricky Guituerrez on YouTube you can learn a lot from him.

PJ Matlock caught him Lying

Reactions: jhan007
Sounds absolutely right about the ultra squeeze. Feel kinda bad for the ones who believe in the whole “ape together strong” BS. What I want to see is the top guy’s trades that are telling these guys to hodl. Cause I guarantee they aren’t holding shit.
I’m bag holding $70 amc scalp (cause I wanted to buy a Big Bertha) and I fell asleep at $74.00 I think it’s like at $45 right now.

Reactions: jhan007
541 - 560 of 1,397 Posts