Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,099 Posts
The guy who worked there know I am doing uber. We chatted a bit and he showed me his promo for this week. 175 trips for 275 dollars mon to mon. What the actual &%[email protected]!*? Are people actually doing that much trips? I know 25 trips a day is duable but uber is literally milking people like cows.
Nobody is obligated to do those. The milking is done by the drivers to themselves and their cars.

·
Banned
579 Posts
The guy who worked there know I am doing uber. We chatted a bit and he showed me his promo for this week. 175 trips for 275 dollars mon to mon. What the actual &%[email protected]!*? Are people actually doing that much trips? I know 25 trips a day is duable but uber is literally milking people like cows.
25 trips a day everyday would be impossible.
Everytime u complete the 175trip week quest ill send u extra $20 via venmo or paypal...no lie

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Yes there are people that do that many trips. They need an actual task. Simply going online doesn't work for them. They need a goal to work for.

With these people the money is irrelevant, accomplishing the trip count is more important.

·
Premium Member
3,099 Posts
The problem with those quests is that they are bound by county on purpose by Uber. If both la/oc (maybe sd/ie/ve as well) counted together for them, then they would be worth taking, but since they are not you will just be trying to get a carrot you will never reach.

Look at Lyft's PDB. Payouts and ride count are similar, $ per ride similar, rides count everywhere, they count for all ride types, and in OC they now have no AR requirement. How many of us on here think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread?

We all ***** about how it sucks, but even if it improved people would still complain.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Look at Lyft's PDB. Payouts and ride count are similar, $ per ride similar, rides count everywhere, they count for all ride types, and in OC they now have no AR requirement. How many of us on here think it's the greatest thing since sliced bread?

We all ***** about how it sucks, but even if it improved people would still complain.
I've seen you and a couple other people state that OC no longer has AR which in fact I think it is on case to case basis as I still have AR on my app. With them taking away Peak hours that are doable I am strictly on UBER till they change it back. Just a FYI

1 - 20 of 25 Posts