Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
I am always so surprised how many PAX thinks we know destination before we pick them up. Even PAX that have been doing this a while. I tell them. NOPE I have no idea where I'm going till I swipe you picked up.
Hell half the time we still don't know even after we swipe start trip

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Hell half the time we still don't know even after we swipe start trip
Being "deaf" resulted in 100% of the pax entering their destination. It also negatively impacted my rating. I guess pax don't like deaf drivers. I switched it off because I got tired of people yelling at me. It's a miracle! I can hear again!

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Being "deaf" resulted in 100% of the pax entering their destination. It also negatively impacted my rating. I guess pax don't like deaf drivers. I switched it off because I got tired of people yelling at me. It's a miracle! I can hear again!
Are you seriously deaf? I have a deaf brother in law and wasn't sure how it would be with PAX. He needs to work at something.

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
Being deaf got me 3 cancellations in a row, the forth one was desperate and asked me if he needed to speak louder as he understood I was deaf...

I asked him what he was talking about and he mentioned the deaf alert for which I told him I was not deaf and my friend was dicking with my phone he must have turned it on.

He goes boy I almost canceled on you as I did not want to deal with a deaf driver on top of most of you are blind as well.

·
Registered
5,632 Posts
Being deaf got me 3 cancellations in a row, the forth one was desperate and asked me if he needed to speak louder as he understold I was deaf...

I asked him what he was talking about and he mentioned the deaf alert for which I told him I was not death and my friend was dicking with my phone he must have turned it on.

He goes boy I almost canceled on you as I did not want to deal with a deaf driver on top of most of you are blind as well.
I got more cancellations too.

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
I actually don't like the destination and will input it manually outside the uber app so they have no idea where I'm going so I don't receive stacked requests. I also change the destination if the destination is an area of stacked ping heaven (original destination is still in GPS just not on app) so I don't help to kill possible surge or get a stacked.

·
Banned
4,609 Posts
this one is a given :p:D:eek::)
I can see the notification now

"Michael is on his way, he has asked us to inform you he is dumb so please do all you can to assist him with your destination as well as being as patient as possible. Uber on"

·
Registered
4,366 Posts
I can see the notification now

"Michael is on his way, he has asked us to inform you he is dumb so please do all you can to assist him with your destination as well as being as patient as possible. Uber on"
and they should throw in being poor and hungry comment. maybe these cheap @$$ pax will tip.
probably not but worth a try.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts