Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I primarily do Uber. There are slow times that I will turn on Lyft as well.

Then an Uber request comes in. Accept it. Within one minute, a Lyft request comes in too. Sometimes it “looks” better, I accept and cancel Uber. If not then I let it expire and get my acceptance rate lower.

That happens the other way around as well. Lyft request comes in then Uber within the minute.

Good thing I get to choose the better trip. Bad thing is, it hurts my cancellation and acceptance rate.

Sure it can be a coincidence.... which happens all night long lol.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Iann On the multi window settings make sure both options are turned on: split screen view amd pop up view.

Then activate developer settings. Under developer settings make sure to turn on the "force activity to be resizable" option.

Once these settings are on, open any app, and drag from the right upper corner to resize the window. Then adjust the different windows to the the size and positioning of your liking.

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
I drive for both platforms at the same time and I always go with the first ping (reward the platform that finds you a ping the fastest). I then toggle off the other platform immediately and I never do chain rides on a particular platform or pool/lines. After I accept each ping, I tell the app that it is my last ride so they can't lock me into their platform over the other. This also gives me the freedom to choose where I do pickups and it lets me focus on one job at a time.

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
you can always get mystro

1 - 9 of 9 Posts