138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wondering if there is any updates or such from the office today

If yes please share it with us

Thanks all.

·
Premium Member
2,939 Posts
First of all, apologize for haven't been updating to you guys. I was there along with few guys and a lady.
Showa50 and the lady did all the talking with the CSR. Basically we got nothing solid as the CSR was trying to be "safe" to whatever he said.
What i did.. i audio-recorded the whole thing. Going to send it to Showa50 and he will figure it out how to share it with you guys.
And i think he got busy and forgot to post the update on the other thread.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey there TransporterX thanks for the update. I really dont know what to say I mean why isnt there any manager or such with a deep knowledge of ubers partnership agreement so they could answer and clarify everything it makes no sense. Apparently we are sticking with what we have been doing ?

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Hey there TransporterX thanks for the update. I really dont know what to say I mean why isnt there any manager or such with a deep knowledge of ubers partnership agreement so they could answer and clarify everything it makes no sense. Apparently we are sticking with what we have been doing ?
It's ridiculous.... This is why everyone has to sue them. You can't get a straight answer out of anyone and no one seems to be in charge.

Reactions: Veller

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
If u care just eaz up on the cancelation If u don't care keep skipping away. Until we know what's going on. I think uber will deactivate old drivers cuz we know what we're doing and keep the noobs who stay online when it's orange

1 - 7 of 7 Posts