1. Look at the Uber passenger app. Looking at the Lyft passenger app also provides good information.I will happily admit I am so green you would think im an alien! I really would appreciate so advice though to a few questions.
1) Is there any way to see how busy it is without "Going Online" in the app? Even in the app, I am not sure what to look for?
2) I have been classed as UBER X and XL. Is there a way to only get XL calls? Also, how do you get chosen for SELECT? Is a 2014 Tahoe a qualifying vehicle?
3) I am paranoid with someone barfing! Do you carry Barf bags and if so, where do you get them? Then if the unmentioned were to happen, what do you do to clean that mess and smell up?
4) Is it possible to have 2 cars on your account and if so, how? My wife has a smaller Verano and was maybe thinking of using that if mine was in service.
I do know I am asking a lot but any help would to the above questions would be gratefully received.
2. I don't know on X vs. XL. A list of acceptable Select vehicles by city is available online if you look for it.
3. A good barf bag is a grocery bag with some paper towels in the bottom. A wet dry vac and an ozone machine should take care of any vomit incidents. Just drive slowly and watch the turns and it should reduce the risk a lot.
4. Register both vehicles and log on with the one you want to drive that day/night.