Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
High school girl today -- I had to call, as she wasn't waiting outside -- her mom said that she'd let her know. I thought about doing the cancel thing, but just went with it. I don't know -- I don't understand the liability deal and it just seems like "why not? -- I don't mind". Maybe I should read back on the forum to understand the liability thing...

·
Premium Member
1,094 Posts
High school girl today -- I had to call, as she wasn't waiting outside -- her mom said that she'd let her know. I thought about doing the cancel thing, but just went with it. I don't know -- I don't understand the liability deal and it just seems like "why not? -- I don't mind". Maybe I should read back on the forum to understand the liability thing...
Its not just a liability thing. You obviously are a good person who wishes no harm on minors. Unfortunitly if minors get used to the idea of getting in to a stragers car. That is a very bad thing. They dont know the differance between a honda accord or a chevrolet cruze. Some one could just pull up and say hi are you waiting for uber? Great i am your driver come on in. Do we really want to give sexual predators another way to prey on the innocent?. I say no and will alwayse try to make life as hard as possible for bad people. Thats my job as a good person

·
Registered
53 Posts
Its not just a liability thing. You obviously are a good person who wishes no harm on minors. Unfortunitly if minors get used to the idea of getting in to a stragers car. That is a very bad thing. They dont know the differance between a honda accord or a chevrolet cruze. Some one could just pull up and say hi are you waiting for uber? Great i am your driver come on in. Do we really want to give sexual predators another way to prey on the innocent?. I say no and will alwayse try to make life as hard as possible for bad people. Thats my job as a good person
Should that apply the same to airlines, buses, restaurants, concerts... too? The stupidity of Uber's logic in pushing this line hilarious

1 - 4 of 4 Posts