Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had 3 so far today from middle school to high school in range. Got to their pick up location when they approached confirmed the name asked if anyone 18 or over would be accompanied on the ride all said no and so did I. Reported to uber.

Smh ‍♂

·
Registered
317 Posts
High school girl today -- I had to call, as she wasn't waiting outside -- her mom said that she'd let her know. I thought about doing the cancel thing, but just went with it. I don't know -- I don't understand the liability deal and it just seems like "why not? -- I don't mind". Maybe I should read back on the forum to understand the liability thing...

·
Premium Member
1,091 Posts
High school girl today -- I had to call, as she wasn't waiting outside -- her mom said that she'd let her know. I thought about doing the cancel thing, but just went with it. I don't know -- I don't understand the liability deal and it just seems like "why not? -- I don't mind". Maybe I should read back on the forum to understand the liability thing...
Its not just a liability thing. You obviously are a good person who wishes no harm on minors. Unfortunitly if minors get used to the idea of getting in to a stragers car. That is a very bad thing. They dont know the differance between a honda accord or a chevrolet cruze. Some one could just pull up and say hi are you waiting for uber? Great i am your driver come on in. Do we really want to give sexual predators another way to prey on the innocent?. I say no and will alwayse try to make life as hard as possible for bad people. Thats my job as a good person

·
Registered
53 Posts
Its not just a liability thing. You obviously are a good person who wishes no harm on minors. Unfortunitly if minors get used to the idea of getting in to a stragers car. That is a very bad thing. They dont know the differance between a honda accord or a chevrolet cruze. Some one could just pull up and say hi are you waiting for uber? Great i am your driver come on in. Do we really want to give sexual predators another way to prey on the innocent?. I say no and will alwayse try to make life as hard as possible for bad people. Thats my job as a good person
Should that apply the same to airlines, buses, restaurants, concerts... too? The stupidity of Uber's logic in pushing this line hilarious

1 - 4 of 4 Posts