Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been super busy with other things, but that will abate in the coming weeks. I gave one ride this past Sunday to stay activated but... no incentives!

Should I go out and face tank no surge rides to get back in ubers good graces, or is that not even a guarantee?

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
Looks like you'll have to take the hit for this week. If you're not hurting for money I would recommended doing silver first, and then hit gold next week with silvers incentives and then do the same the following week for platinum.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Raleigh doesn't have silver, gold or platinum or any level......... our only level is dirt........ Sergio went bye bye when the heat maps changed..... I'm going on 2 weeks without turning on the app...... I think my soul is returning to me.....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Same here, first week back with no incentives. Got only 33 rides this week and don't plan on driving until Monday. We will see what happens.

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
I've
Raleigh doesn't have silver, gold or platinum or any level......... our only level is dirt........ Sergio went bye bye when the heat maps changed..... I'm going on 2 weeks without turning on the app...... I think my soul is returning to me.....
It has been 3 weeks now without the app on and it feels wonderful. I'm thinking of some other businesses I could start, I know the city and suburbs like the back of my hand. I have noticed that the Brits rejected neoliberalism in their referendum and it was not just an anti immigrant backlash but also and more importantly a complete repudiation of trickle down economics and 0 hours contracts. The fact that governments are unwilling or unable to confront the bandits at Uber and their unsavoury business practices is a sign that they must go or we must push them out. The EU leaders and its' technocracy were just a different form of neoconservatism and the British working class said they've had enough. In the wake of deindustrialization the elites thought that the services part of the new economy would suit people who had been in skilled trades. The elites forgot that the most important thing we do as human beings is make things. The slogan that the most important part of the 21st C would be ideas, ideas, ideas was a crock of shit. It appears the British working class have learned a hard lesson in Economics 101. It will be a huge adjustment for the small island but when they kick out the foreigners the ruling class will have no choice but to pay a living wage for even the most menial work. The first thing is to raise the minimum wage. It is time for changes that will benefit the majority. I think the Americans are in the same mood.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Been super busy with other things, but that will abate in the coming weeks. I gave one ride this past Sunday to stay activated but... no incentives!

Should I go out and face tank no surge rides to get back in ubers good graces, or is that not even a guarantee?
I played the surge when I was out of the rotation....
It takes a load of patience and skill to do...but if you're a true vet them you should when and how to work.

Driving for base fare is never an option

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Summary: sux to be a Marx with no Engels to bankroll ya

I've

It has been 3 weeks now without the app on and it feels wonderful. I'm thinking of some other businesses I could start, I know the city and suburbs like the back of my hand. I have noticed that the Brits rejected neoliberalism in their referendum and it was not just an anti immigrant backlash but also and more importantly a complete repudiation of trickle down economics and 0 hours contracts. The fact that governments are unwilling or unable to confront the bandits at Uber and their unsavoury business practices is a sign that they must go or we must push them out. The EU leaders and its' technocracy were just a different form of neoconservatism and the British working class said they've had enough. In the wake of deindustrialization the elites thought that the services part of the new economy would suit people who had been in skilled trades. The elites forgot that the most important thing we do as human beings is make things. The slogan that the most important part of the 21st C would be ideas, ideas, ideas was a crock of shit. It appears the British working class have learned a hard lesson in Economics 101. It will be a huge adjustment for the small island but when they kick out the foreigners the ruling class will have no choice but to pay a living wage for even the most menial work. The first thing is to raise the minimum wage. It is time for changes that will benefit the majority. I think the Americans are in the same mood.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts