Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*(new)*All of your affiliated vehicles must have 3 new TLC vehicle permit stickers starting September 1, 2009 - on the windshield and on both rear quarter windows. (Vehicles affiliated with luxury limousine bases only need to have the 1 permit on their windshields.

I drive a BMW as Uberblack will i be able to take the two sticker on the rear off and only display the front windshield one?

·
Super Moderator
3,073 Posts
Uber is not a Luxury limousine base. Uber is a Black car base, you follow Black car base rules not Luxury limousine so this does not apply to you.:cool:

·
Premium Member
4,549 Posts
Luxury base drivers carry one million dollars insurance. Black car base drivers need only 100/300,000
The stickers are there to identify and distinguish us from luxury. If TLC pulls you over and you only have one sticker, that may mean trouble. Most cops probably don't know the difference.
Which bmw do you drive?
I hope that you are not doing too many X jobs in it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Luxury base drivers carry one million dollars insurance. Black car base drivers need only 100/300,000
The stickers are there to identify and distinguish us from luxury. If TLC pulls you over and you only have one sticker, that may mean trouble. Most cops probably don't know the difference.
Which bmw do you drive?
I hope that you are not doing too many X jobs in it.
im only doing black the demand is downer

1 - 7 of 7 Posts