Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Richmond. The pax was kind enough to call before hand. I checked the mileage and it said 102 miles. Then I remembered how awful I-95 is in the morning and then another 3 hrs back. Totally not worth the $200.

·
Premium Member
2,088 Posts
I would've been all over that like Slick Willie on a chunky intern. You'd rather a 0.46 mile trip from an apartment to the nearest Metro station?

95 south isn't bad; you're going against traffic in the morning. Coming back traffic would've been fine, barring construction.

Only reason I can see not doing it is if you had a commitment in the late morning.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Richmond. The pax was kind enough to call before hand. I checked the mileage and it said 102 miles. Then I remembered how awful I-95 is in the morning and then another 3 hrs back. Totally not worth the $200.
it would be faster on the train and cheaper...pax dont think

·
Premium Member
5,473 Posts
Maybe he has to be at work at a certain time in the morning and driving is his side hustle...

·
Premium Member
24,038 Posts
Being a good surge harlot, assuming I didn't have a pressing engagement the rest of the day, I would've taken it in a hearbeat.

Haven't had a $200 day in a while.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Would've taken that trip?

Just curious, what Boost/surge do u need to take the trip?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts