Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I got up paying to pick up a guy nearby. As I got closer, I Saw the Light cell phone lying in the grass. Then, when I eat slowly drove past a car parked on the side of the street, I saw the back of it's owner facing me. He was peeing on the side of the street.

Maybe it's natural, but I just said "nope" and kept on driving. I saw the guy quickly been down and pick up the phone. Before he could call me, I clicked cancel.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Or..

He could have been so high/drunk that he had no sense and decided to pee in public without trying to be discreet and only going 2 miles...
Those are the best ones!
They get in and you then say..

Hey.. Wanna go to a nice club i know about? Then.. Drive an hr. In some direction and drop em off at some crazy club/bar an hr away.

They passout and sleep the whole ride. Or.. They throwup.and you get 150 for the cleanup.

Either way.. Win/win dude!

The drunker the pax..the more entertaining the night youll have!

You missed out on an potentially epic storytelling night.

Instead your story is just...

"Saw pax peeing in the bushes....
Said nope.. Passed em up...got myself a burger.." laaaaammmmeeeee story dude :(

·
Registered
8,587 Posts
Those are the best ones!
They get in and you then say..

Hey.. Wanna go to a nice club i know about? Then.. Drive an hr. In some direction and drop em off at some crazy club/bar an hr away.

They passout and sleep the whole ride. Or.. They throwup.and you get 150 for the cleanup.

Either way.. Win/win dude!

The drunker the pax..the more entertaining the night youll have!

You missed out on an potentially epic storytelling night.

Instead your story is just...

"Saw pax peeing in the bushes....
Said nope.. Passed em up...got myself a burger.." laaaaammmmeeeee story dude :(
I have never needed or wanted money so bad that I hoped someone puked in my car or considered taking advantage of an unconscious rider...

·
Registered
362 Posts
I have never needed or wanted money so bad that I hoped someone puked in my car or considered taking advantage of an unconscious rider...
Puke is the best! Ends your night early. Instead of working 8-10 hrs for 150..

You worked..what? 2..3 hrs before the puke happens? Puke is great! Makes for a short night.

Plus.. You get the fare as well. Soo..
Ya really dont know what your missing dude :)

But..work 8hrs for mmaaauyybbbeee 100 bucks.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Puke is the best! Ends your night early. Instead of working 8-10 hrs for 150..

You worked..what? 2..3 hrs before the puke happens? Puke is great! Makes for a short night.

Plus.. You get the fare as well. Soo..
Ya really dont know what your missing dude :)

But..work 8hrs for mmaaauyybbbeee 100 bucks.
I sincerely doubt you have actually had a puker in your car before. If you did, you would realize it is not worth it. You get done early, riding in the car is almost entirely even with the windows open. Getting your car professionally cleaned can cost from 100 to $150. The next day you don't have your car much of the day also, and the smell continues to linger in the car for weeks after it has been professionally cleaned.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Wrong on all three counts LOL!
Youll never know no now i guess :D
We always regret the ones we dont pick up.. Not the ones we do.

Wait.. Sorry.. I wrote that backwards. :p

We never regret the ones we dont pickup..we always regret the ones we do.

There..that sounds correct :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2019 Reproduction 1860s era Stage Coach, Vintage Italian Leather Saddle, A-36 stainless horse shoes
8,298 Posts
You've never urinated on the side of the road during a shift? I do all the time.

Once as a passenger I had the driver run out and take a whiz. I don't want to be "that driver," so I always make sure I don't have to go.
It's called being decreet.

Last night i went behind a dumpster of a service station that was closed. *after driving 8 minutes looking for somewhere that was open*

did i drain my lizard where a car could see?

No i went behind the dumpster..

·
Premium Member
3,682 Posts
This sounds like an SNL skit.

"I just kept driving."

Uber hit's a deer. "I just kept driving."

Uber runs over spiked strips in gated community all 4 tires deflate. "I just kept driving."

Uber picks up 2 people going to town in the back. "I just kept driving."

Uber runs over a hooker."I just kept driving."

Uber picks up terrorist. "I just kept driving."

1 - 12 of 12 Posts