Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
The only problem i had with tonight was the so-called 'uber pick up zones' which were all on intersections where you cant stop.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yeah
And the riders are in the other side of oxford st.
got 2 such pings
One didn't want to pick up to confirm so got the rider no show. Other started swearing, so cancelled on him.

·
Premium Member
11,052 Posts
It was xxxx night...

Traffic gridlock, crowds down,

Average of $38 per hour 5pm til 1am

Got some surge fares but short trips...

It seemed slower than a normal saturday

·
Premium Member
11,052 Posts
Bloody TONY-T again.... :)

I'm going to do just a northern beaches shift one day ...just to see if I can match your figures ..damn it.. :)

Onya mate, well done..

·
Registered
779 Posts
I got a trip to Kyle Sanderlands house (radio host guy) but it wasn't him it was a friend. Nice mansion.

I also worked 2 more hours than TONY-T and earned just under $500. I think i wasted to much time at moore park in traffic.

Other than that an okay night nothing spectacular.

Yes i do have glitter and sequins all over my seats and floor but could be worse!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts

I'm going to do just a northern beaches shift one day ...just to see if I can match your figures ..damn it.. :)

Onya mate, well done..
Cmon Mulder99 there is no way we can catch Tony T . His paxs don't want to go anywhere the just hire him for the ENT.Cent. I'm surprised he didn't bring out his mirror ball

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Lol
I got a trip to Kyle Sanderlands house (radio host guy) but it wasn't him it was a friend. Nice mansion.

I also worked 2 more hours than TONY-T and earned just under $500. I think i wasted to much time at moore park in traffic.

Yes i do have glitter and sequins all over my seats and floor but could be worse!
This was the best I could do. Finally come good but the second last fare 2 guys n 2 girls were pretty drugged n drunk. Gave them mints, put on rap music as they requested and handed over to bottles of water. I the notice one of the chicks in the back who's jaw was mixing cocktails, literally turn the bottle all over her head and most of the 3 back seats. Sent pix to Uber and told them I'm not happy n that I want to be reimbursed for all the time it will take to dry it up. Spent 30 min with a hair dryer and finally all the water is gone. As if I'm gonna get reimbursed. Just had to share it with the bosses to release some frustration. So all in all, it was finally a good night pay wise.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
550 Posts
Started 9am which took me in the Eastern suburbs, the traffic was bad. I love how most go along New South Head rd past Darling Point into Double Bay waiting in line when me and others go into Darling Point and come out further. $36ph for me after 6hrs. Mardi Gra like NYE is a stay away zone just not worth it.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
I started off well from 6pm, even with some trips into the city but it died off for me big time around 9:30. I gave it away at 1:30am. Couldnt get a fare back over the bridge from Cremorne and only averaged $39ph over 7 hours. I do better in the morning peak hours. At least I only have a little glitter in the car and all my pax were lovely. I also got my first ever tip - $5 on a $8 (6 for me) fare.

·
Premium Member
2,054 Posts
I was really thinking of going to northern suburbs ... went out city when the parade started i was expecting heavy traffic

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I had a good night. Mostly cbd, I was never at northern beaches.
well done Adam!
Me too. Averaged $55 per hour for almost 6hrs online. Went everywhere from Frenchs Forest to Menai, but no Oxford Street
Pretty much the same here, I think I only went close to Oxford Street once, after that I was mostly in Vaucluse, Bondi, Coogee and Randwich areas.

Cmon Mulder99 there is no way we can catch Tony T . His paxs don't want to go anywhere the just hire him for the ENT.Cent. I'm surprised he didn't bring out his mirror ball
I only bust that out when the pax offers me a lap dance :D

I missed out on glitter mess. Got lucky.

I got stuck around Narrabeen, Belrose, Turramurra. Nothing great to report...
Yeah I didn't do the beaches last night. Only the last hour and a half when it was time to go home. I was mostly in the east.

Onya mate, well done..
Thanks Mulder. But I wasn't on the beaches. Was in the East majority of the night.

·
Premium Member
11,052 Posts
Lucky you...

Everytime i headed east. The pax would send me back to cbd or horden pavillion
:)

·
Premium Member
4,284 Posts
Tony-T's figures once again prove, the higher your rating, the more jobs you get.

I didnt work Mardi Gras as I assumed it would be a traffic nightmare just like it was last year. Was driving this morning until someone ran into the back of me.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts