Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hunter420 you'd be better served driving or looking for another gig/job than going through and resurrecting dead threads

·
Premium Member
62,745 Posts

Attachments

·
Banned
20,770 Posts
Its not one guy it's several.

And its pretty natural that theyre bumping old threads looking for solutions

Now why the hell are a couple of people trying SOOO hard to "expose" this?

Shills?

·
Registered
839 Posts
I just have one profile,,, yes I was deactivated for no reason. Lost a Saturday and Sunday, mon,tues,wen, yes it put me behind. Every time I try to catch up, I get pushed back down. Such loyalty!!! ........

And this thread, and comments on here, why would you care if I was commenting on other peers having the same issue of being deactivated. your obviously not a driver, because if you were a driver, you would understand.
You talk like a person in the back office, an informant, where its in your best interest to cause havoc to drivers, bulling hard working people around, in order too keep your PDB, makes way more sense to me. You obviously have a problem with me catching up- Every fri and sat, your tormenting me as soon as things start going haywire, because every other time, things aren't that bad- until I can tell, because rides go from .5 miles too 7 miles away, rides cancel, 3,4,5 times in a row, rides are limited too 2 rides an hour, all at supermarkets, multi trip rides. drive threw, all low rating pax, its like night and day!!! Its really obvious-and the free will of driving turns into you dispatching drivers, like your tone on here, a sociopath likes to torment other people, like your entitled to play GOD or something- you shouldn't even be in the office, its a conflict of interest. I don't do anything too you.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts