Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,995 Posts
Pax always seem compliment me on how cold it is in my car. Then they complain about how the last Uber driver had it like on "1" and no A/C running, just the vent. I then start to realize why the drivers and riders have contempt for each other. I wonder what's going through the Uber driver's mind when they have the A/C turned down to almost nothing.

·
Premium Member
1,954 Posts
There are upsides to all this heat (I'm trying to be positive):

1. Girls wear sheer and/or VERY loose tops, with no bra. I try not to leer, but I fail. :D

2. People bring in sweaty bottles, cans, etc. and leave wet spots galore. That's like getting a $20 to $40 tip on a minimum fare, almost every time. Shhhh! Don't tell anyone. Or...they leave a massive sweat stain, and you get an $80-150 clean up fee for your trouble.

·
Banned
422 Posts
There are upsides to all this heat (I'm trying to be positive):

1. Girls wear sheer and/or VERY loose tops, with no bra. I try not to leer, but I fail. :D

2. People bring in sweaty bottles, cans, etc. and leave wet spots galore. That's like getting a $20 to $40 tip on a minimum fare, almost every time. Shhhh! Don't tell anyone. Or...they leave a massive sweat stain, and you get an $80-150 clean up fee for your trouble.
Or get in your vehicle with swim trunks on and leave the seats wet. Looks like piss to me?

I have leather seats and I wipe them down daily.
Get leather seat covers otherwise they'll get ruined.

·
Premium Member
1,954 Posts
Or get in your vehicle with swim trunks on and leave the seats wet. Looks like piss to me?
I've learned the hard way: If it looks like the spot is where their crotch was, it's urine. At least, it almost always smells like urine. Possibly vaginal discharge, even menstrual blood, depending on how many more hours I planned on driving. If it happens very eary in a shift, I think it's fecal squirts.

Wet bottoms and swimsuits used to make me angry, but once I learned how to properly word my clean up request, I no longer get mad. :rolleyes:

I just hope I never get another Mary Jane Rotten Crotch that forced me to purchase an ozone machine. That's one time the clean up fee did NOT do me justice.

·
Banned
422 Posts
I've learned the hard way: If it looks like the spot is where their crotch was, it's urine. At least, it almost always smells like urine. Possibly vaginal discharge, even menstrual blood, depending on how many more hours I planned on driving. If it happens very eary in a shift, I think it's fecal squirts.

Wet bottoms and swimsuits used to make me angry, but once I learned how to properly word my clean up request, I no longer get mad. :rolleyes:

I just hope I never get another Mary Jane Rotten Crotch that forced me to purchase an ozone machine. That's one time the clean up fee did NOT do me justice.
I remember the red streak of God knows what that easily cleaned up with a wet paper towel. Looks like period blood to me. $250 damage fee on lyft.

·
Premium Member
63,084 Posts
Yes the A/C works but the heat still touches me every time the doors are opened.
Sure IS HOT.
FROM TODAY.

But the Humidity burned off & went down to 53% !
98 ° felt like only 109° with Humidity factor.

10:30 p.m. it has cooled to 82 °!
Humidity 89%.

Much nicer . . .

Will have to sleep under Blanket tonight !

Attachments

·
Banned
422 Posts
Sure IS HOT.
FROM TODAY.

But the Humidity burned off & went down to 53% !
98 ° felt like only 109° with Humidity factor.

10:30 p.m. it has cooled to 82 °!
Humidity 89%.

Much nicer . . .

Will have to sleep under Blanket tonight !
Anything under 78 and I'm freezing my balls off. Its 78 in my house and I'm under 3 blankets.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Pax always seem compliment me on how cold it is in my car. Then they complain about how the last Uber driver had it like on "1" and no A/C running, just the vent. I then start to realize why the drivers and riders have contempt for each other. I wonder what's going through the Uber driver's mind when they have the A/C turned down to almost nothing.
My car is always an icebox. I just recovered from bronchitis from having the AC directly on my face. I now turn the vents towards the back! I keep it cold until they ask for me to turn it down!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts