Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So with the winter storm, power outages in many cities across Georgia, boredom strikes and people therefore insist on requesting rides because they probably don’t want to drive themselves, are stuck wherever they are, or simply still want to “go out” despite the warnings to stay off the roads. I could barely get out of my driveway yesterday but I wanted to drive yesterday because of the HIGH demand. I would like to drive today because I know it will be just as busy. Some of the snow should be melted by this afternoon but I’m still skeptical. How is everyone else dealing with this HIGH demand but being skeptical to drive due to safety and messing up one’s vehicle?

· Registered
98 Posts
We had our Christmas party at Hyatt Villa Christina last night I drove because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to find an Uber to get home. At 1:00 am I checked anyway and was shocked to see a few were close and no surge. Roads were actually much better by 1 am

· Registered
610 Posts
We had our Christmas party at Hyatt Villa Christina last night I drove because I was afraid I wouldn't be able to find an Uber to get home. At 1:00 am I checked anyway and was shocked to see a few were close and no surge. Roads were actually much better by 1 am
Yeah those are the same ants that make Uber unprofitable every normal day. At 1 AM I was driving to Peachtree City under 200% Prime Time while taking my sweet (safe) time getting there.

· Registered
261 Posts
So with the winter storm, power outages in many cities across Georgia, boredom strikes and people therefore insist on requesting rides because they probably don't want to drive themselves, are stuck wherever they are, or simply still want to "go out" despite the warnings to stay off the roads. I could barely get out of my driveway yesterday but I wanted to drive yesterday because of the HIGH demand. I would like to drive today because I know it will be just as busy. Some of the snow should be melted by this afternoon but I'm still skeptical. How is everyone else dealing with this HIGH demand but being skeptical to drive due to safety and messing up one's vehicle?
I've had zero problems with ice or snow. Road conditions are fine

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.