Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pulled up to T4 yesterday and waved and called out my pax name..nobody replied. Parked for a minute and looked around and he was already putting his one of many bags/cases in my trunk without confirming with me !
Being the nice guy that I am, I helped him load about 4 bags into my SUV...Then I realised that he was hiding 4 more bags! Oh yea..he had a guest too ! Do PAX cancel till the find a sucker like me that has a X SUV ? Sneaky Pax 1 - My suspension and brakes...0..

·
Premium Member
23,297 Posts
Pulled up to T4 yesterday and waved and called out my pax name..nobody replied. Parked for a minute and looked around and he was already putting his one of many bags/cases in my trunk without confirming with me !
Being the nice guy that I am, I helped him load about 4 bags into my SUV...Then I realised that he was hiding 4 more bags! Oh yea..he had a guest too ! Do PAX cancel till the find a sucker like me that has a X SUV ? Sneaky Pax 1 - My suspension and brakes...0..
I flew in last week with this load of 13 cases and bags at 5am....simply rented a van and saved $50 over the UberSUV price. :eek:

Automotive tail & brake light Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Not to mention the $40 Tip I would have given...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
yup... that's what you get for stealing an x ride from a starving ant. And if you only driving x in an suv, then you've got this all wrong...
Mini SUV.. smaller profit but comfortable ride. Small cars make my back hurt.My RAV does not qualify for SUV :(

1 - 10 of 10 Posts