Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Premium Member
4,196 Posts
I picked up a lady this morning and she was mentioning something has happened in the past month and usually she gets a car in 5 mins sometimes she is getting drivers from 25 minutes away.
I mentioned lots of drivers have quit due to the rate cuts, and uber are increasing the radius to kill the surge. She said yeah makes sense has not seen any morning surge so drivers are just logging off.
I failed to mention I only picked her up (no surge) because it was a destination filter job.

· Premium Member
4,196 Posts
They sent me a SMS saying riders are loving my service and getting heaps of 5 stars.
I sent a SMS back asking them to raise the rates o_O.
Funny, no response :p

In a way, I am happy the riders are getting screwed and drivers are taking a stand. If they put us 20% commission onto 25% commission than that is the end for me.

· Premium Member
4,196 Posts
Isn't the office just run by gen X hipsters? Perhaps if adults with proper business experience worked there than this crap would not be happening. Seriously they are out of touch.
I think all Uber office employees should drive for a month and see how it really is.

· Premium Member
4,196 Posts
I got locked out once this morning. First job was back away where I was from and the 2nd job rider rating too low. Did you know in Chicago, they have removed drivers from even seeing the riders rating. I can see them doing that to us.

Also maybe its me but recently when you go online the surge disappears but when you go offline it comes back. Another way for them to piss us off?

· Premium Member
4,196 Posts
The No Surge No Ride guys already have full time work so the money they earn doing Uber doesn't really matter.
I am lucky cause I work full time so just do fuber for a bit of extra (in)sanity and to talk to girls.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.