Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
4,373 Posts
Folks, my theory that Uber's Melbourne management is just plain dumb seems to be reinforced as every day goes by. A 33 minute ping to PRAHAN on a Monday morning; you just have to be joking and what are those morons in Cremorne thinking? They are completely delusional or they have absolutely no say in how they run their business here. Either way we are witnessing the implosion of a good business!
I had a pax told me long ago that uber doesnt kill the taxi, they killed themselves
Uber had a good thing and they've managed to break it and when, not if, the taxi industry gets it's act together then they will reclaim the roads!

· Registered
4,373 Posts
Wonder if anyone accepted that 33 min ping to Prahan? How would you feel if the ride was to Windsor train station? On the $600 referral that is another piece of evidence they have a massive shortage of drivers. Hold the line fellas, no referrals and when they run out of drivers see what their Plan B is!

· Registered
4,373 Posts
LevelX I also have "parted" the Surge on numerous times and just the other night I thought that I would rename myself Moses! It also has me thinking to ask the "Surge Hounds" how you're all coping with the disappearance of the surge. Limited times to make money especially if you also have the biblical powers of LevelX and myself.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.