Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
3,414 Posts
9 requests in a row this morning 20 - 28 minutes away from Noble Park, I was locked out 3 times
God I hate that..... The same request over and over, Its like WHY FUBER WHY!?

Prahan 8am Monday morning, 33 minutes pick up time and no surge !
I'm shocked.... How can this even BE!? What was the pax app saying was the closest car? o_O

They are completely delusional or they have absolutely no say in how they run their business here. Either way we are witnessing the implosion of a good business!
Completely delusional...... They had a great business model and slowly they are killing it, piece by piece. screwed the drivers over, now screwing the paxs over with loooooong pings.

I'm also getting spammed for the $600 referral, they clearly want more drivers on the road!

· Registered
3,414 Posts
Did you know in Chicago, they have removed drivers from even seeing the riders rating. I can see them doing that to us.
Rider ratings are useless to a point, once they go below 4, and won't get picked up. They just sob to Uber and its reset again or create a new account.

Also maybe its me but recently when you go online the surge disappears but when you go offline it comes back. Another way for them to piss us off?
Surge is just fud these days. I've 'parted' the surge window just by going online! Just call me Uber Jesus of Surge..... That area was in SURGE only 2 mins before I went online.

World Ecoregion Map Light Black

· Registered
3,414 Posts
Uber office in Melb told me today as we are not legal in Vic they want all the drivers just covering the CBD and not the outer suburbs, work that out
If that's the case, then turn off allowing the pax's to book a uber in the suburbs!

Also noticed this, no surge before and 9 min pickup time... hahaha

Edit - ok now mins later it's 2x!!??

Edit 2 - nope all gone again

Property Ecoregion Light Map Product

· Registered
3,414 Posts
If you drive 50-60 hours a week you can easily make it ( Uber payout before GST and expenses)
60 hrs would be $33/hr.... you'll be pushing to get that every hour for 60 hrs a week.

50 hrs would be $40/hr, yeah won't happen.

A more real life figure would be closer to $25 or slightly less. So 80 hrs.

I mainly drive sat nights now
For the moment..... soon even that surge will be gone

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.