Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are you making a statement or asking a question?

Big cities are normally the better markets..traffic or not everyone takes rideshare in big cities.
statement. you can get constant rides in small cities in which case its off you go straight ride no traffic . You get much more money in shorter time period

In my experience, big cities often have less wait time between pings, and more surge. On the other hand small towns usually have less traffic, and driving there in general is less stressful, as are pick ups and drop offs because there's usually where to park.
small cities have quite a bit of pings . no wasting time straight mileage. I seem to be making alot more in an hour than average. I dont see why some are doing it based on reports

·
Banned
19 Posts
libretaxi.org is for rural environments share your ride or whatever negotiate without the middle man

requires telegram in app store

just use common sense & use uber to get clientle & build your own client list

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[QUOTE="at007smartLP, post: 3967131, member: 128050 is for rural environments share your ride or whatever negotiate without the middle man

requires telegram in app store

just use common sense & use uber to get clientle & build your own client list[/QUOTE]

ya thats interesting you could do something like that in a small area. Im not in a small town i'm just not in a huge city

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
statement. you can get constant rides in small cities in which case its off you go straight ride no traffic . You get much more money in shorter time period

small cities have quite a bit of pings . no wasting time straight mileage. I seem to be making alot more in an hour than average. I dont see why some are doing it based on reports
I've been making over $25/hour since the new year. I drive at night when there is no traffic. Only a driver with no other option drives during traffic. How much are you making driving in a small city?

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
well i havent driven much but even if i counter in gas and pings are coming I admit there are slow times. But you never know when. i'd say 36 dollars an hour . 3 rides an hour avg . I'm doing it very part time . The more part time the better pay looks like for your time and every other expense

I've been making over $25/hour since the new year. I drive at night when there is no traffic. Only a driver with no other option drives during traffic. How much are you making driving in a small city?
i have yet to drive at night
I have yet to drive at night

·
Registered
3,891 Posts
well i havent driven much but even if i counter in gas and pings are coming I admit there are slow times. But you never know when. i'd say 36 dollars an hour . 3 rides an hour avg . I'm doing it very part time . The more part time the better pay looks like for your time and every other expense

i have yet to drive at night

I have yet to drive at night
There making around $36/hour in Canada! Wow who knew. I guess your in the best Uber market on the planet. Driving part time should lower your $/hour. Doing rideshare full time instead of part time will give you better $/hour because you can survive the slow hours with good ones if you drive longer then 6 hours at a time.

Driving at night is always more profitable.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
There making around $36/hour in Canada! Wow who knew. I guess your in the best Uber market on the planet. Driving part time should lower your $/hour. Doing rideshare full time instead of part time will give you better $/hour because you can survive the slow hours with good ones if you drive longer then 6 hours at a time.

Driving at night is always more profitable.
i'm not the best . But if you have a good few hours its probably best to stop . For it wouldnt get better from there. Driving longer is gas and mileage on the car. We also seem to get a couple extra dollars in sales tax per ride

·
Registered
892 Posts
what's that aboot? increase my pro-fits 30% just by moving to Canada, eh? thanks, guy!!! Do I need to start keeping Tim Horton's in the car instead of water now or what?
Stock sandwiches with Canadian Bacon, a jar of maple syrup, and coupons to Pizza Pizza while driving around in your Blue Jays hat and Canadiens jersey. You'll guarantee yourself 5* every time.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
what's that aboot? increase my pro-fits 30% just by moving to Canada, eh? thanks, guy!!! Do I need to start keeping Tim Horton's in the car instead of water now or what?
I dont think its that much just saying cant make money in traffic. Would be similar to a small city in the US

Stock sandwiches with Canadian Bacon, a jar of maple syrup, and coupons to Pizza Pizza while driving around in your Blue Jays hat and Canadiens jersey. You'll guarantee yourself 5* every time.
i dont know canadians are much more repulsed by bad smells than americans lol. I had to get a dig in there since americans love giving it to canadians haha

1 - 15 of 15 Posts