Uber Drivers Forum banner
4K views 54 replies 27 participants last post by  NickDaGreek 
#1 ·
These past three days have been the slowest for me this year thus far! I know it's a Jewish holiday today and tomorrow but why is it so slow? Is anybody having this problem and if yes does anybody know what is going on? Yesterday I made $47 in 6 hours also today I have been in Newark airport estimating exactly 5 hours and have not yet received a trip. I am leaving now because I can't take it!!!

#8 ·
Are you guys for real? Blaming it being slow because of jewish holidays? Seriously? Do the streets in city look dead to you guys? It's business as usual. It's dead for you guys because there's 50 cars on every block waiting for a $5 ride. The city is infested with app company drivers.

Business doesn't slow down. It's fairly consistent all year long for this business outside of August when everyone on vacation before school starts. People are still working and traveling like they always do. There's just a giant cesspool of app drivers to compete with and it's growing every day.

#13 ·
I made $140 and $10 tips. Bought two $5 scratches. Won $70 on one of them. Bought 6 pack and called it a night:cool:

#23 ·
Are you guys for real? Blaming it being slow because of jewish holidays? Seriously? Do the streets in city look dead to you guys? It's business as usual. It's dead for you guys because there's 50 cars on every block waiting for a $5 ride. The city is infested with app company drivers.

Business doesn't slow down. It's fairly consistent all year long for this business outside of August when everyone on vacation before school starts. People are still working and traveling like they always do. There's just a giant cesspool of app drivers to compete with and it's growing every day.
We have to drain the swamp.

#27 ·
Are you driving to greenwich empty?
I'm on my third airport today already. And gave out one to another driver because it's the same time as my current trip. Right now I'm waiting in long Island city for someone to take to jfk for $150. And I've got a greenwich to midtown a little later tonight.

That's about a $600 day. And all on the "slow" Jewish holidays.

#34 ·
There u go big mouth. In 10 hours on a slow day. Dont forget the cash tips ($30).
That's not even half of what I did today for sitting on my butt waiting to pick up my assignment. :D:cool:

It's good for me. I getting paid for sitting my butt with jacket and tie on!
500 for just being bored here!
Kind of great! Lmao
Hey do you play 8 Ball Pool on smartphone, maybe we can kill some time playing. :D

#33 ·
Why aren't the yellows posting taxi receipts in here judging all the uber rabbits?
Please bro dnt start. I think you are taken it the wrong way. I posted one receipt maybe 2 and I think I will never ever do it again because, I believe it may have been taken out of contact and in a way as if I was trying to show off.

I want to see everyone make money. I have worked many sides of this business from the office to being on the road. I cant speak for everyone but I never ever have any intention to put anyone down and bring my self up like I'm some type almighty. But one thing for sure that you can take from it is. What's right is right and what's wrong is wrong.

These apps are not driver friendly. Shit is evil and unethical in so many ways. I have said before and will say it over and over that's what I stand for, fair earnings.

What these apps have done to this business is disgusting and all that goes on in this forum is drivers complain but doing absolutely nothing about it and keep going out and turning on that app. I dnt want to hear the " I have no choice " bs cause we all have choices no matter how knee deep you are into this frenzy.

Yes i did it and did not enjoy it, I hustled hard and part of me kept going cause of the few clients I have but I couldn't take it no more and finally made the change. I was still able to keep my clients cause they dnt car what I'm driving as long as its me and they feel safe and appreciate my service.

Yellow has been good to me so far, I'm not as tired as I use to be, I'm able to make more time for my family and I'm making money and that's the main reason we all out here doing it. Apps work for a lot of ppl cause they know how to work the system I never really did bad at. I just couldn't keep driving for those rates and for a company that's so full of shit and have nothing but bad treatment and manipulation towards the drivers. So please dnt take anything in a negative manner when it comes from me, its to shed light on the difference.

#36 ·
Please bro dnt start. I think you are taken it the wrong way. I posted one receipt maybe 2 and I think I will never ever do it again because, I believe it may have been taken out of contact and in a way as if I was trying to show off.

I want to see everyone make money. I have worked many sides of this business from the office to being on the road. I cant speak for everyone but I never ever have any intention to put anyone down and bring my self up like I'm some type almighty. But one thing for sure that you can take from it is. What's right is right and what's wrong is wrong.

These apps are not driver friendly. Shit is evil and unethical in so many ways. I have said before and will say it over and over that's what I stand for, fair earnings.

What these apps have done to this business is disgusting and all that goes on in this forum is drivers complain but doing absolutely nothing about it and keep going out and turning on that app. I dnt want to hear the " I have no choice " bs cause we all have choices no matter how knee deep you are into this frenzy.

Yes i did it and did not enjoy it, I hustled hard and part of me kept going cause of the few clients I have but I couldn't take it no more and finally made the change. I was still able to keep my clients cause they dnt car what I'm driving as long as its me and they feel safe and appreciate my service.

Yellow has been good to me so far, I'm not as tired as I use to be, I'm able to make more time for my family and I'm making money and that's the main reason we all out here doing it. Apps work for a lot of ppl cause they know how to work the system I never really did bad at. I just couldn't keep driving for those rates and for a company that's so full of shit and have nothing but bad treatment and manipulation towards the drivers. So please dnt take anything in a negative manner when it comes from me, its to shed light on the difference.
Im not starting anything...? I wish you success man, you will never see me put down a driver and his earnings, regardless of what he or she is driving. I on occasion bs here but it's all good no hard feelings. I don't particularly care for 3 people on here but life's too short to be losing sleep over them their not that special. Anyway, wish you great health, and high earnings. Carry on, be safe.

#38 ·
What happened to more trips after “Labor Day”?

Last 2 weeks were fine, had nonstops pings. Maybe this week is slow because of the Holidays?

But anyone notice a trend here, I keep hearing “It’s slow this month, but it’ll get faster next month.”? Maybe it’s just me...

#39 ·
What happened to more trips after "Labor Day"?

Last 2 weeks were fine, had nonstops pings. Maybe this week is slow because of the Holidays?

But anyone notice a trend here, I keep hearing "It's slow this month, but it'll get faster next month."? Maybe it's just me...
Again....it's not a problem of Jewish holidays. When we have on the street everyday over 50000 Uber cars for only 450000 rides...what do you expect?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.