Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,851 Posts
I have done pretty well for working overnights taking in consideration I mostly drive the weekends.

Reactions: Ghwwe72

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
Maybe I'm missing something but how is $625 good for 32 hours of driving.....we're not even counting gas, wear and tear or tax you'll have to pay on that?
You forgot hemmroid cream and arterial disease from all those Wal-Mart sandwiches. That stuff adds up quick. Pretty soon he will be paying for the privilege of driving around.

·
Premium Member
4,347 Posts
Maybe I'm missing something but how is $625 good for 32 hours of driving.....we're not even counting gas, wear and tear or tax you'll have to pay on that?
oh yeah, don't forget

preparation h, mental anguish, massages, 3 days of your phone bill, car washes, insurance, tax preparation fees, debit card processing fees, fast food on the road, bottled water, mints, quarters for the vacuum, possible red light ticket, tip the massport guy so he won't slam your trunk, pillows and a blanket when its nap time fee, spinal fusion surgery, heart surgery, deep vein thrombosis, and a possible lobotomy

·
Premium Member
4,776 Posts
oh yeah, don't forget

preparation h, mental anguish, massages, 3 days of your phone bill, car washes, insurance, tax preparation fees, debit card processing fees, fast food on the road, bottled water, mints, quarters for the vacuum, possible red light ticket, tip the massport guy so he won't slam your trunk, pillows and a blanket when its nap time fee, spinal fusion surgery, heart surgery, deep vein thrombosis, and a possible lobotomy
Possible lobotomy? I thought one was required to get your DPU certificate now. At least that's how the newbies seem to drive lately.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.