Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
There will be a major soroity convention in Atlanta this weekend. My co-workers who are alumni asked for my personal number so they could request me to come drive for them. World Congress center
Yep, I'll be there looking for a ride all week. 9th - 14th.

·
Registered
12 Posts
All you got to do is go on your rider app and request an Uber. I'm sure you will be able to get an Uber to pick you up. Also, don't forget to tip your driver!
Yeah, did that. First ATL Uber driver suxed. Gave him an exact address to the front of the hotel. He went to the back of the hotel. Then he parked in the middle of the street on the opposite side of the street and called me with an attitude. Let's not talk about all the windows being down messing up my hair for my business meeting. Got to the convention center and put us out in the middle of the street. If I hadn't been pressed for time, I would have cancelled and just got a taxi. Still tipped him because he was prompt if nothing else.

·
Registered
1,766 Posts
Yeah, did that. First ATL Uber driver suxed. Gave him an exact address to the front of the hotel. He went to the back of the hotel. Then he parked in the middle of the street on the opposite side of the street and called me with an attitude. Let's not talk about all the windows being down messing up my hair for my business meeting. Got to the convention center and put us out in the middle of the street. If I hadn't been pressed for time, I would have cancelled and just got a taxi. Still tipped him because he was prompt if nothing else.
You're the fool ... should not have tipped him and should give him a 1 star

·
Registered
793 Posts
As uber rates drop and limits surge multipliers, the drivers will get worse.. high turn over, no a/c, rude, dirty, bad smell, confrontational, combative, foul mouth, desperate, unsafe as a driver. I blame uber for this.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts