Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it actually slow this week or has Uber blacklisted me??? I took last week off for my family and I come back this week and have no guarantees/incentives. I email them about it and they give me BS answers and don't answer my question. Between yesterday evening and this morning I've been online for 4.5hrs and have only gotten 3 rides. Is it slow or are they just not giving me rides???

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok I was just curious bc it seems super slow and most of the time, in my experiences, it wasn't this slow even if it is early in the week

·
Registered
966 Posts
Is it actually slow this week or has Uber blacklisted me??? I took last week off for my family and I come back this week and have no guarantees/incentives. I email them about it and they give me BS answers and don't answer my question. Between yesterday evening and this morning I've been online for 4.5hrs and have only gotten 3 rides. Is it slow or are they just not giving me rides???
I had the same issue yesterday since I took off last week.
I didn't get any pings in the core area, just drive anywhere outside of the core in the non core you'll be fine you'll get lots of pings not only pool.worked for me

·
Registered
44 Posts
can someone please tell me how I can be sitting smack dab in the middle of a 2.0x + surge(a good size one) and I get a ping from 15 minutes away outside of the surge zone? I ignored it. a minute later I get the same ping from the same location. Anyone? Anyone?

since school got out it has been slow as heck.
too many drivers and not enough demand

·
Registered
394 Posts
I got 14 rides today mostly pool and a sprinkle of X . Is it me or has anyone noticed that there are very few surges this week? Long Beach had a couple but the normal areas like Redondo Beach , Manhattan , Hermosa , Torrance , Carson very few and don't last long....

·
Registered
394 Posts
I sometimes go into Cypress , Cerritos , Buena Park especially if I drop a PAX there.....I am also going to monitor all areas and see what happens. This sucks ...good luck !

·
Banned
16,573 Posts
can someone please tell me how I can be sitting smack dab in the middle of a 2.0x + surge(a good size one) and I get a ping from 15 minutes away outside of the surge zone? I ignored it. a minute later I get the same ping from the same location. Anyone? Anyone?

since school got out it has been slow as heck.
too many drivers and not enough demand
If like to floor this question of I may. If you're smack in the middle of a 2.0× surge event (surge event!) and getting pinged 15 minutes away it either means:

A) secretly you love it and even you don't know how much you love 15 min drives for pool, Uber knows and they're doing you a favor.

or

B) it's as simple as everyone else let it ping through realizing there was a 2.0× surge event (!) going on.

If I was a betting man I'd bet on B

1 - 20 of 22 Posts