Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
The summer will be fine. The drivers available vs the rider demand will equalize. Too many drivers will encourage drivers to get other jobs plus a lot of people can't pass their CORI. Also, the amount of people using Uber as passengers has not been fully realized by a long shot. Uber is still growing faster than any other tech company even in markets that are acustom to rideshare. ALSO, Boston is perhaps the strongest market for rideshare in the world... The glass is half full, man.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
Last summer was definitely slower, you have to adjust when and where you drive but no matter what the pay goes down some. I would be interested to know where people are driving that they feel there was no slowdown, please chime in!

·
Registered
8 Posts
This will be my first summer driving. I don't really have an opinion one way or the other but if I continue to follow my goals/rules this summer should be just fine. Of course I will consider all advise from a 3 season pro:cool:.

This will be my first summer driving. I don't really have an opinion one way or the other but if I continue to follow my goals/rules this summer should be just fine. Of course I will consider all advise from a 3 season pro:cool:.
Sorry guys rookie mistake. I don't drive in Boston I'm in Lancaster, PA. My post is still relevant though:cool:.

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts

Sorry guys rookie mistake. I don't drive in Boston I'm in Lancaster, PA. My post is still relevant though:cool:.
What is the PA/Philly forum not poping? You can post here as long as you pledge your allegiance to the New England Patriots and all things Boston in general.

·
Registered
8 Posts
What is the PA/Philly forum not popping? You can post here as long as you pledge your allegiance to the New England Patriots and all things Boston in general.
Very funny, I don't mind Boston but for better or worse, Boston and Philadelphia alike have a very bumpy history. I urge you Uburmaster5000 to take listen to a podcast called "The Dollop" It's both hilarious and informative:cool:.

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Very funny, I don't mind Boston but for better or worse, Boston and Philadelphia alike have a very bumpy history. I urge you Uburmaster5000 to take listen to a podcast called "The Dollop" It's both hilarious and informative:cool:.
Yes alike in that there's a lot of history but boss town is a city for winners. Philly doesn't compare in that regard. I do like Philly cheese steaks though so thank you!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Last summer I easily made 20 to 25 $/hr. net . Currently there are too many drivers . With all the drivers out there the advantage is for Uber . Drivers only seem to care about chasing incentives . This mentality has saved uber 100 s of millions saved in boost and surge fees . These saving s come from drivers pockets . Those of you who chase pennies have all the excuses as to why they do it . We already work as scabs out to eliminate taxi s . Now we have a group that is scabbing the scabs . Use your head /huber is not out there to give money away . Their incentives are very profitable for them .

1 - 20 of 21 Posts