Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,995 Posts
It's still early. I may go out today, see what's what, but it's still early for that. I'll wait until 10-11.

·
Registered
221 Posts
really slow this am for me, i woke up early for nothing. I got one good ride w over 2x and the road closures added like 4 miles to normal trip. If the pax complains to uber saying i took a long route i will blow my top and tp their house tomorrow.

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
Had an lax run this morning. Seems the uberx driver that has been driving for two days told the passenger that uberx can't goto lax. He should get a select because they have the permits.

Told the guy, that's 100% correct.

Thank you to the uberx drivers for giving the select cars the good runs. Now go pick up people from the market and bring them home.

And a special thank you to uber for their lack of training.

Make sure you tell all your passengers they have to use select at lax. As uberx isn't allowed there.

·
Premium Member
1,341 Posts
So I get a good 2.3x silverlake/woodland hills ($45) and no sign of surge in sight even though my app blows up with pings and I'm afraid if I take one it'll be to Oxnard or someplace funky. Think I'll just dead back to the core.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts