Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I left my house around 630...it is DEAD! I'm sitting waiting for any surge on the east side so far nothing!

·
Registered
210 Posts
I left my house around 630...it is DEAD! I'm sitting waiting for any surge on the east side so far nothing!
Same here. Dead on water
How long is this gonna take.all of august?????? This is supposed to be the best time for us. Summer tourists sport events.......

·
Registered
966 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I got some good surges between 825-9 all of them were super short rides except then one 1.9x from MacArthur park area to ucla..right before that I was taking 2.6x like a mile and missed 3.1x in the same area..sigh

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
Guess what I just got??? That's right, proof of turnover. Even though it was slow this morning you could see how many cars out there.

my area normally has around 15. There were at most, one time 5.

Uber you want more drivers. Raise your price and put a tipping feature in the app

Text from uber:

Uber: Want to make more cash this summer? Refer your friends to drive with Uber and make up to $200 for every friend who signs up and completes 20 trips in Los Angeles! t.uber.com/driver-referral

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
I drove in the morning. Slow as shit. But yes, better b/c fewer cars. I hope they do not come back.

·
Registered
612 Posts
Guess what I just got??? That's right, proof of turnover. Even though it was slow this morning you could see how many cars out there.

my area normally has around 15. There were at most, one time 5.

Uber you want more drivers. Raise your price and put a tipping feature in the app

Text from uber:

Uber: Want to make more cash this summer? Refer your friends to drive with Uber and make up to $200 for every friend who signs up and completes 20 trips in Los Angeles! t.uber.com/driver-referral
I got that text too! Those bastards changed their number just so they could text us, since everyone blocked their old number.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
The one good thing of it being slow.... It assists in the turn over. Gives those that are on the fence the extra push to hang it up.

Even though slow days suck, think of the bright side. Peeps will quit. The rest of the week will get better. Just hold tight and let the weak quit
School starts in a couple weeks, a lot of college drivers will be back at school; not to mention more kids with disposable incomes will need rides to school....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.