Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Yesterday was the worst day in terms of fares...and made more money yesterday than today. Running Lyft im so desperate for rides. This shit is insane for a Friday rush hour :eek:!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I got lucky this morning with my first PAX headed to John Wayne Airport. 2nd was from the Balboa Bay Club to Upland. Since then tooling around LA on short trip's. Lunch time
I gave a flat JWA run once from Bell gardens. Fare was over $50. If you got that same run from L.A. even flat is a nice run. At 1.5x would have been awesome. Beats my day by a mile either way. :(

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Actually this morning is much better than yesterday morning. Yesterday was damn stupid slow for me.
I always get lots of pings.. for those who didn't get pings. You need to move to a better zone.
Good job playing the surge. That's the way to make money.

My morning attached. That's net. Going to grab some breakfast then start afternoon runs.

Agree, it's slow today. My morning net is normally higher.

Hang in there guys.
Every time I look at TransporterX and Optimus Uber screen caps. It reminds me I have a long way to go. Forgive me I'm still a noob lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.