Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What the F***k going on To day ,is it Friday or Tuesday ?Not a single call the last one hour

·
Registered
3,805 Posts
Once again Uber does an awesome job of ****ing up the apps when they update them.
Friday, rush hour, prime area, no one around me, and barely a 1.2x, which disappears.
Please send them tweets on what a horrible job they've once again done.
Screenshot_2015-08-07-07-50-37.png

·
Registered
59 Posts
It looks like there's a problem with the pax app, I keep getting MALFORMED REQUEST when trying to move the pin around and it locks me out of the app, could be that holding down demand

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Yesterday was the worst day in terms of fares...and made more money yesterday than today. Running Lyft im so desperate for rides. This shit is insane for a Friday rush hour :eek:!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Surges (ifor you can call 1.5x a surge) last minutes, at most, disappear, then reappear. It makes no sense.

·
Banned
9,012 Posts
Actually this morning is much better than yesterday morning. Yesterday was damn stupid slow for me.
I always get lots of pings.. for those who didn't get pings. You need to move to a better zone.
Good job playing the surge. That's the way to make money.

My morning attached. That's net. Going to grab some breakfast then start afternoon runs.

Agree, it's slow today. My morning net is normally higher.

Hang in there guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
612 Posts
My morning was pretty decent. Halfway through a ride my app crashed and when I relaunched it, instead of showing me the map, it was white and said Google play store is updating. All other Google apps were working fine though. I was able to end the trip, but when I check my trip history, I could see that my route became straight lines instead of actually curving/following the streets. I'm gonna have to check and see how much that affected the ride before I contact Uber; it's sad, if it's like a $4 discrepancy I probably wouldn't bother contacting them since just emailing them is a complete hassle, not worth the $4.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I got lucky this morning with my first PAX headed to John Wayne Airport. 2nd was from the Balboa Bay Club to Upland. Since then tooling around LA on short trip's. Lunch time

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I got lucky this morning with my first PAX headed to John Wayne Airport. 2nd was from the Balboa Bay Club to Upland. Since then tooling around LA on short trip's. Lunch time
I gave a flat JWA run once from Bell gardens. Fare was over $50. If you got that same run from L.A. even flat is a nice run. At 1.5x would have been awesome. Beats my day by a mile either way. :(

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Actually this morning is much better than yesterday morning. Yesterday was damn stupid slow for me.
I always get lots of pings.. for those who didn't get pings. You need to move to a better zone.
Good job playing the surge. That's the way to make money.

My morning attached. That's net. Going to grab some breakfast then start afternoon runs.

Agree, it's slow today. My morning net is normally higher.

Hang in there guys.
Every time I look at TransporterX and Optimus Uber screen caps. It reminds me I have a long way to go. Forgive me I'm still a noob lol

·
Registered
1,411 Posts
What the F***k going on To day ,is it Friday or Tuesday ?Not a single call the last one hour
Maybe the 405 overpass is blocking your signal?

Reactions: Dany
1 - 14 of 14 Posts