Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,939 Posts
He used to ride Mules and Horses back in Cuba ! Lol
Here is the new breed of Taxi drivers Bovo and Gimenez love . Lmao
Give me a break Guajiroooooo
What's wrong with riding horses n mules, I've ridden a few myself. Donkeys and a few bulls too. ;)

Nothing wrong with being a guajiro either, todos somos campesinos y gente trabajadora. No shame in that.

·
Registered
900 Posts
No shame in that ! I agree 100 %
The Shame is in working for Uber and teaching something that has been invented and done 100 years ago !
The Taxi business .
Que Bola acere ! Ya viene llegando . Lol
O quieres bailar en casa del trompo??
Also Guaijiro is Not an offense; Its a complement the Cubans use between them

·
Registered
900 Posts
Estaban todos escondidos! Asere
Who doesn't have a co worker or a family member who is Cuban in South Florida ??
We are linked one way or the other , so nobody has to hide!
The hiding thing was in the island Las patadas por el orinoco se las daban allá y ahora aquí son guapos y manejan agresivos .
A quien van a engañar???

·
Registered
744 Posts
in this video explain how to skip the lineat miami airport

go online in X and skip the line to accept LUX SUV
WTF???? I dont' have to know Espanol to know that this is utterly stupid. So, what's he saying? Passenger calls for LUX and gets an X car???? Sure, that will go over big in Uberland. Am I missing something? This is another reason to stay the F**K away from the airport. I watched a group of Hispanic men exchanging their phones so they could pick up passengers on one phone and remain on the queue with the other, right? And IF they get a ride on the other phone and they're too far away to make the pick up, then what????? Leave the Pax stranded at the terminal???? ********.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts