Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
2,193 Posts

·
26,228 Posts
When Austin required fingerprinting, the TNCs that replaced Fubar and Gryft helped the drivers to pay for it. Of course, Fubar and Gryft went to a different group of lawmakers in Austin and made "arrangements" to see to it that the municipalities and the people who lived there had no right to decide whom and what they wanted driving their residents and visitors.

...............but Fubar and Gryft INSIST that their private "background checks" catch everything. When the Popo in Houston arrested that Fubar driver who had raped a female passenger, they ran his name and social security number and came up with THREE previous convictions for violent crimes against females, one of which was in New Mexico. For those who are recent public school "graduates" (as they no longer require you to learn geography in the public schools because it is "oppressive"), New Mexico is NEXT to Texas. The Houston Popo had not even run his fingerprints when those three came up. When they ran his fingerprints, one more rape and one more sexual assault conviction came up. The New Mexico case was a rape conviction, as well.

Reactions: New2This

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I think drivers should be fingerprinted and the facecheck replaced by fingercheck. I still feel that there are abuses when multiple drivers share one account. For one thing, it explains, at least partially, when drivers abuse pax if the driver is actually anonymous.

Drivers should pay a fee for the application to drive, $100.

I think you’d see fewer total number of new drivers but the ones accepted could be a bit more dedicated.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
I was listening to a pax conversation the other day, they didn't know I speak Spanish, 1 guy told the other he used his brother in law's acct & he carried a picture of him for the identity confirmation, he stated it always worked

1 - 15 of 15 Posts