Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,561 Posts
Last night was d-e-a-d as far as surge and long rides went. Luckily I made up for it with an $80 cleanup when some PB bro puked out the backseat door, which splashed onto the door frame. A rather quick cleanup that I slightly over-dramatized on my cleaning report to Uber.

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Last night was d-e-a-d as far as surge and long rides went. Luckily I made up for it with an $80 cleanup when some PB bro puked out the backseat door, which splashed onto the door frame. A rather quick cleanup that I slightly over-dramatized on my cleaning report to Uber.
Well Done!! Too bad you didn't get $150...I'm sure the PB idiot deserved it!!!

·
Premium Member
1,163 Posts
Hmmm.
I've been watching for any surge today and not seen one hex. In particular, I've been watching this area which has been offered in a quest to me for the past few weeks....but not this week.
Ecoregion World Map Atlas Font

Your comment about it surging wasn't supported by what I was seeing, additionally, the notion that there had been no surge anywhere seemed...far fetched.

Restarted my phone, guess what I see. Surge.
Ecoregion Map World Atlas Terrestrial plant

Not sure why this would be or if it was the reason why this morning was so poor. My IphoneX? The old App?

·
Premium Member
3,002 Posts
It's not fair, I am on the new test list with no primetime. My morning earnings have dropped since uber is my only source of surge now.
Yikes. My average fare from this morning was $35.

I'm doing the Sat night run now and my opening ride was a 250% for $45.

I'm thinking all the drivers on the test are causing the PT for ''normal" PT drivers to go up.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.