Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
Here's something interesting I've noticed about my Uber behavior:
On the shore, where the rates are higher, I am a lot more patient, I accept everything, etc.

Off the shore, I am a lot more selective about who I pick up. If you have a crap rating and I show up on a 9 minute ETA and you're not ready in five minutes? Cancel. I don't have time for your shit.

·
Registered
282 Posts
On the shore, where the rates are higher, I am a lot more patient, I accept everything, etc.

Off the shore, I am a lot more selective about who I pick up. If you have a crap rating and I show up on a 9 minute ETA and you're not ready in five minutes? Cancel. I don't have time for your shit.
agree and same here

·
Registered
1,420 Posts

So I take it you're not doing Lyft and staying 5 miles east of the GSP . What few Lyft I've been getting are to far away half the time and I wind up cancelling and same with the GSP I tend to cancel because of being on the west side . So my attitude is the same where ever I drive just make more money on the east side that's about it

·
Premium Member
4,886 Posts
So I take it you're not doing Lyft and staying 5 miles east of the GSP . What few Lyft I've been getting are to far away half the time and I wind up cancelling and same with the GSP I tend to cancel because of being on the west side . So my attitude is the same where ever I drive just make more money on the east side that's about it
I have only worked three weekends down the shore so far this summer. I've been happy with the results so far.

I work Uber only.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts