Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How difficult will it be to get a ride next Friday 7/8 to airport at 630am from Maryland Parkway and Silverado Ranch? Lots of talk on this board about drivers dumping riders. Don't want to get stuck or have to call a Taxi. Yeah, I'll have a credit, but also a $20 because cheaper than parking for two days.

·
Registered
279 Posts
Parking at the economy lot is only $10/day. Just budget some extra time for the shuttle, especially if your departure is out of terminal 3, because the economy lot shuttle goes only to T1; you have to catch another shuttle to T3 from there.

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
How difficult will it be to get a ride next Friday 7/8 to airport at 630am from Maryland Parkway and Silverado Ranch? Lots of talk on this board about drivers dumping riders. Don't want to get stuck or have to call a Taxi. Yeah, I'll have a credit, but also a $20 because cheaper than parking for two days.
You should have no problem, most people here are upset, there are still drivers out there who don't act like a small number of people on this board.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Getting picked up at LAS is the problem not getting dropped off. There will surely be an X driver willing to take you there so you can save as much money as you need. For higher chances of getting picked up anywhere, use XL or Select..

·
Registered
243 Posts
I take people to the airport 5 times a day sometimes. You won't have any problem. And I work those hours in the AM. Maybe I'll see you =)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you for all the replies and suggestions. I'm going to Uber-it instead of pay to park. I drove taxi in this town for four months while in between jobs. I am empathetic to the struggles and want to support a great asset for locals.

·
Registered
770 Posts
No problem. The percentage of drivers on this forum is probably under 5%.

Recently went out of town, no problem getting a ride to the airport or out of the airport, despite what people would have you believe here.

·
Registered
2,868 Posts
No problem. The percentage of drivers on this forum is probably under 5%.

Recently went out of town, no problem getting a ride to the airport or out of the airport, despite what people would have you believe here.
That's probably a vey good estimate of Vegas drivers on this forum......considering there are 17k Vegas drivers. If I meet drivers when I'm out there I point them to this board....most aren't interested.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts