Uber Drivers Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,297 Posts
So,
Throw a couple bucks @ the shuttle driver, to get off the property and to the Uber.
EVERYONE'S making more than Travis' *****es!

:(
Yea, throw him a fiver, so you can make a 4 minimum fare...

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Those shuttle divers are employees getting an hourly wage. They are not paid to take other business customers around town. I am sure some have been fired for it.

·
Premium Member
9,836 Posts
Nice. I suppose they have a profile as to what to look for in an uber left rider?

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
People are going to do it anyway unless they start checking reservations like the long term parking lots do.

I sent Uber an email telling them to get their own shuttles over a year ago. They must have thought it would be easier to just get approval for pick ups.

·
Registered
165 Posts
As a former hotel shuttle driver, I'd give non-customers rides, if given a tip up front.
Did you drive at LAX? How exactly would you determine a non-customer?

Just this morning, I gave a ride to a girl from the hotel across the street from LAX to the CVS/Ralph store on Sepulveda. She obviously wasn't a guest of the hotel (and I doubt she walked that far out of LAX), but since she couldn't still book her ride, I had to take her out of the area. After I took out her bag, I saw her on the rearview that she didn't go into CVS but was on her phone (I assume trying to book TNC @ 2am). Nothing is coming between these ppl and their cheap ride. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Did you drive at LAX? How exactly would you determine a non-customer?

Just this morning, I gave a ride to a girl from the hotel across the street from LAX to the CVS/Ralph store on Sepulveda. She obviously wasn't a guest of the hotel (and I doubt she walked that far out of LAX), but since she couldn't still book her ride, I had to take her out of the area. After I took out her bag, I saw her on the rearview that she didn't go into CVS but was on her phone (I assume trying to book TNC @ 2am). Nothing is coming between these ppl and their cheap ride. :rolleyes:
Not by LAX. Worked one by John Wayne Airport, and one in a resort/ski town. Valets/Bellmen/Shuttle drivers are always looking for extra money. Gotta be at least a $5 though, more, depending on the situation.

·
Registered
930 Posts
I saw a guy step into a parking lot shuttle at LAX last time I was there. He stepped right off. Probably got asked for his parking receipt, which those drivers are supposed to ask for now. He was just another cheap-ass uber rider, using free services to bail on LAX. **** him.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
I saw a guy step into a parking lot shuttle at LAX last time I was there. He stepped right off. Probably got asked for his parking receipt, which those drivers are supposed to ask for now. He was just another cheap-ass uber rider, using free services to bail on LAX. **** him.
I agree with u 100% bro uber pax are so cheAp men. I wonder sometimes what if there was no uber or lyft there cheap ass would take taxis, then what men wtf they gona do when they gota pay 70$ to go to lax. We take them for 20$ and they don't even wana tip 5$ get me so mad. I went bak to my construction job today pays 150$ a day *** it better then putting all those miles and gas and not making shit at the end of the dAy. 70cents a mile Fuken wooow

·
Premium Member
1,340 Posts
I pick up this cheapskate at a residential neighborhood 5 min north of LAX, only he didn't live there. He bragged to me how cleaver it was of him to find safe street parking with Uber taking him the rest of the way to LAX. Ya, great I'm thinking. I make $2.40 to go around that annoying, congested airport circle and upon your return, if I'm "lucky" I can make another $2.40 from the shuttle drop off to your car. Maybe I can buy me a supreme burger with that $4.80 I made from Mr Cheapass. Oh wait - I forgot I need to pay for gas. Maybe a hot dog then!

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
I pick up this cheapskate at a residential neighborhood 5 min north of LAX, only he didn't live there. He bragged to me how cleaver it was of him to find safe street parking with Uber taking him the rest of the way to LAX. Ya, great I'm thinking. I make $2.40 to go around that annoying, congested airport circle and upon your return, if I'm "lucky" I can make another $2.40 from the shuttle drop off to your car. Maybe I can buy me a supreme burger with that $4.80 I made from Mr Cheapass. Oh wait - I forgot I need to pay for gas. Maybe a hot dog then!
Bacon wrapped big bite!!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Fuken wow men mind boggling how cheap these **** pax are and he was bragging about how clever he was not really how cheap and low life he is. Did u 1 star or2?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts