Uber Drivers Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is in the burbs.. I don't even k now which one it was.. that's what makes me mad.. I'm professional.. don't always have time to clean the car in between rides but they can kiss my ass. Lol

·
Registered
669 Posts
You have to be doing something wrong or you are just seriously unlucky. We could go on and on about what to do and not to do etc... my last 500 rated rides I have 97% 5 stars, 2% 4 stars, 1% 3 star. It's been a long while since I've got 1 star...
And even then, I think this is rigged.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You have to be doing something wrong or you are just seriously unlucky. We could go on and on about what to do and not to do etc... my last 500 rated rides I have 97% 5 stars, 2% 4 stars, 1% 3 star. It's been a long while since I've got 1 star...
Do nt think I'm doing anything wrong.

Are you discriminating against riders with low ratings? Ever since I stopped taking any riders with ratings lower than 4.80 MY ratings have gone up and my frustration levels have gone down..
Also be weary of 5.0 since they are usually new, so they are a roll of the dice..
No, don't really discriminate. Just try to pick up everyone and get them wherever as gas as possible and as safely. But I'll keep an eye out for their ratings.. never really thought bout that

Attachments

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Mr. Tsoukalos, I would expect you to have better rating with so many extra services you offer... ;)

https://uberpeople.net/threads/im-a-dumbass.257010/

Do nt think I'm doing anything wrong.
You do nothing wrong except one thing.
You worry too much about rating.
Do your job, earn the money, don't be offensive and who cares.
If I turn every professionalism feedback to a dollar I could buy a new car ;)

·
Registered
669 Posts
Mr. Tsoukalos, I would expect you to have better rating with so many extra services you offer... ;)

Not much I offer besides a safe, efficient trip from a to b. Keep in mind I used to drive limo, medical transport, auction transport etc. etc. I'm not you run of the mill Uber driver that's for sure. I dress in nice casual clothes, usually a collar shirt and no jeans. If the pax wants to treat me to dinner, drinks (male of female) then I accept them. Never any extras (waters, snacks, BJ's etc) involved. Besides the drunk cougars or college girls hitting on me... just good service.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

You do nothing wrong except one thing.
You worry too much about rating.
Do your job, earn the money, don't be offensive and who cares.
If I turn every professionalism feedback to a dollar I could buy a new car ;)
Thanks my man.. ur prolly right.. why should I give a Damn bout a rating..

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not much I offer besides a safe, efficient trip from a to b. Keep in mind I used to drive limo, medical transport, auction transport etc. etc. I'm not you run of the mill Uber driver that's for sure. If the pax wants to treat me to dinner, drinks (male of female) then I accept them. Never any extras (waters, snacks, BJ's etc) involved. Just good service.
Never said you were or werent. I do the same. Just sick of these pax making up dumb crap to get free rides. Sorry, I do t feel I need to open a door for the peanuts I'm gonna get in return with no tip. Lol.. have a good weekend man.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Are you discriminating against riders with low ratings? Ever since I stopped taking any riders with ratings lower than 4.80 MY ratings have gone up and my frustration levels have gone down..
Also be weary of 5.0 since they are usually new, so they are a roll of the dice..
Hey cali boy, how do you do that in IL where Uber masks pax ratings from drivers? Curious minds wants to know.

I see you've got a fellow cali driver who liked your post, but Greg1973 from Chicago? I suppose pax aren't the only idiots playing the Uber game.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.