Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

Should I switch?

805 views 6 replies 6 participants last post by  tohunt4me 
#1 ·
For those of you that drive both Uber & Lyft... does Lyft have enough volume to just do it exclusively?

How about if you are a Black car?

#5 ·
Charlotte, NC driver here. During the week I leave both apps on and go offline on one if I get a ping on the other. Lately only Saturday night is when I can stack enough trips on Uber that I don't need to turn Lyft on.

New York I imagine has enough volume to do Lyft exclusively, but I'm not sure. You still may want to keep both accounts active. For example this week Lyft did a big email promo so my Uber volume dropped off immensely. It was so bad that if I didn't figure it out and have a Lyft account as well it could've really, really messed up my week.

#6 ·
Uhh.. part of me is guessing that NYC has enough lyft business to run lyft exclusively.

In many other markets i would say no, but NYC i would guess yes.

My advice is you try lyft and see if it's better, or just run both anyway...

But for these questions i would ask the NYC sub forums.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.