Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3,414 Posts
$4.80 for taking 5 mins looking for a parking, phone pax to give her exact location wait 10 mins pax pushing trolley full of drinks, then arriving at destination pax call mates to come downstairs from appartment to help pick up cartons of drinks . altogether nearly 25 mins for $4.80
really
Well you left all those details out the first time..... You made it sound like a simple pickup/drop off the first time round. But yeah, for all that crap not worth it.

You should have left the trip running from as soon as they arrived to load up, till the last item has left the car! At least you would have gotten a few extra dollars on this crappy trip.

If you're a taxi driver and you get a short job you can ask the passenger if they're paying cash. If they say yes then just ask the passenger
if they're happy to pay $10 cash. Most of the time they will say yes and you get $10 which Malcolm Turnbull doesn't know about. Not possible with Uber lol.
All things you can't do as a Uber driver, and why the taxi industry is seen as scum.... but sure.....

· Registered
3,414 Posts
That's a bit harsh. There's no need to get shirty just because I make more money driving a cab
then you make driving for Uber.
Shirty? Just telling it how it is...... I didn't call you this, this is what YOUR paxs see YOU as a 'taxis' as, I hear it over and over again from my Uber paxs.

Anyhow, I'll remember your money making comments when the taxi industry cries poor again that Uber is killing their business.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.