Uber Drivers Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
621 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This Saturday night had to laugh my backside off when I pick up a pax from Carlton Brewhouse in Abbotsford to Terminus Hotel Victoria Street Richmond

Total Distance: 470 meters!!!!!!!!!!!

They could have walk there waiting for me

·
Registered
480 Posts
I used to drive private hire in the UK years ago. Had a call to pick up this little old lady outside a shop, she was going 5 shops along! Would have been about 25m, it was uphill so she couldn't get there with the walker :D

·
Registered
991 Posts
My shortest ever was a pick up in Burwood Rd Hawthorn, two young guys jump in and they want to go to Cheers Bar. I tell them it's literally around the corner, and they just laughed and said they couldn't be bothered walking. I did a u-turn, turned immediately into the station car park entrance, and dropped them at the back of the lane where Cheers entrance is. Total distance 190 metres!

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
This Saturday night had to laugh my backside off when I pick up a pax from Carlton Brewhouse in Abbotsford to Terminus Hotel Victoria Street Richmond

Total Distance: 470 meters!!!!!!!!!!!

They could have walk there waiting for me
Got a 1 min trip...was prime time, $10.00

·
Registered
565 Posts
100m was the shortest I've done.. guy gets in car, we start he gets text msg & says sorry take me back.. have no idea why :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts